Thursday, July 12, 2007

Paper Mario released on Aussie Virtual Console

Rejoice Australians (whom also happen to include our good friends over at Nintencoverage)! One of the greatest RPG's ever has been released on your Virtual Console! Along with that gem, three others have also been released - New Adventure, Chew-Man-Fu, and Double Dragons. Too bad that none of the latter ones are, you know, very good...

Now, just why don't us Americans have the game yet? Aussies, Europeans, and Japanese all have it... Well, don't worry - I'm a good guesser, and I'd say that the game will be released this upcoming Monday!!!

2 comments:

BB said...

Hey this is some nice information, I like how you include Aussies! Anyway, keep up the good work, by the way I've been running my site for around 7 months now, I'm making a way better banner as well soon!! lol, All your info is great, fantastic blog overall, kept me upto date on all of E3.

Johntendo said...

Thanks KKsl1der! By looking at your name, I'm guessing your a fan of Animal Crossing. So I'm also guessing you're going to like the new Brawl update!