Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Review: New Avengers #32


The 32nd New Avengers was released this week, and I hurried over to the comic book store to pick it up. The New Avengers are now heading back to the U.S. via a plane, and the team are suspecting each other of being a Skrull. If you're looking for a comic with plenty of action scenes, then look elsewhere, because this issue has barely any of it until the very end (but even then it's not much at all). I enjoyed the issue, and while the art may seem out place, it's still good none-the-less. - 8/10

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great review

can you comment my review at funnyatleast.livejounral.com

Johntendo said...

Are you sure that's the title of your site, becasue it takes me elsewhere (where reviews cannot be found).

If you put up the correct address, then I'll go check it out!

Thanks for the kind words though!

Johntendo said...

Oh, wait, nevermind, I found it, you just spellt journal wrong!

I'll go check it out and post a reply if I can!