Friday, July 6, 2007

The best searh engine.

There is plenty debate on the internet regarding search engines and which one is the best. The obvious contenders are Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Search, and even Ask.com. Which one, in my personal opinion is the best? Well, when it comes to straight out searching for sites and images, I go to Google, no question. Though it sometimes seems that Yahoo has more features - and the main page is pretty fancy.

What do you think? What is the best search engine in your opinion?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johntendo said...

But, I've clearly said on my blog that it's really just for my own enjoyment. It's not exactly just a Nintendo blog either. Thanks for the "nice" responce though.

fuck you said...

Ask.com. FOLLOW THE ALGORHYTHM!