Friday, July 6, 2007

Which Disney series I want for Kingdom Hearts 3

I'm a huge fan of both Disney and Final Fantasy, so it comes to no surprise that I love Kingdom Hearts. The next installment in the series will be shown off real soon, possibly even at E3 in a few days. With that said, there are sure to be new Disney based series announced, but which ones are currently unknown to the public, which obviously causes much speculation. I'll do some speculation my self and guess, or atleast tell my hopes of which new series will be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3.

*The Incredibles - I was trying to think of a Pixar movie to include, and The Incredibles seems like the only one that really fits.
*Treasure Planet
*20.000 Leagues Under the Sea
*The Sword in the Stone
*The Jungle Book
*The Muppets
*The Emperor's New Groove
*Lilo and Stitch (more than just a summon)

No comments: