Friday, July 6, 2007

Which characters I want for Transformers 2

All this talk of Transformers got me thinking of the robots for the sequel. Of course we have Optimus, Bumble Bee, and the rest of the AutoBots from the movie, though will there be any new autobots from the classic toy/tv series? Well, I don't know which ones, though I'll post the ones that I do want.

First off, we need another commander along with Optimus Prime. So maybe Ultima Magnus or Alpha Trion. Some other autobots that would fit well are Mirage, maybe the dinobots, and maybe one that can fly or one that can transform into a boat. Now ****SPOILER**** maybe they could also bring Jazz back to life, becasue at the end of the movie, Optimus Prime took a shrapnel piece of the cube out of Megatron****END SPOILER****

Now for the Decepticons, all of the bad robots (other than Starscream) SPOILER-died-END SPOILER, so we obvously need some new antagonists for our heroes. I was thinking of maybe Unicron, and of course Starscream (who, just so you know, is Megatron's second in command) will probably make a return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your spoiler is untrue. There is a clip about a minute into the credits after the bits with the Widwicky parents.

Johntendo said...

You serious??? Is there a link or something?

Johntendo said...

All right, I changed it. Apparently it was Starscream who survived! I can't believe I didn't already know this. But anyway, thanks for telling me.