Friday, August 10, 2007

Characters that deserve to be assist trophies in Brawl (Star Fox series)

Yesterday I did Mario series characters, so today I'll give you some Star Fox peeps that I think deserve to be assist trophies. For the Mario one, either scroll down or click the link at the bottom of the page.

General Scales

Scales was actually a pretty awesome enemy in Adventures. I really enjoyed the game, and while he's not popular enough to be a playable character, there might just be a chance for him to be an assist. When you ask me "what would he do to attack?"... I'd reply by saying that you'd have to be a fool to not just look at him and thing - He has a sword, a claw for a hand... and he's a freaking dinosaur!!!

Tricky

Another character from Adventures, this young Earthwalker's role was Fox's ally who stuck around with him throughout most of the game. I remember he could blow fire, so that could obviously be an attack, and I'd presume that getting rammed by him would cause a lot of damage, so that would work too!

Slippy Toad

Slippy is one of the more annoying characters in the Nintendo universe, so it's a shame that he isn't a playable character so I can beat him up. However, since he's quite popular in the series, I'd say that he has a pretty good chance of appearing in the game in some form, probably as an assist trophy. In Assault I know you could play as him on the battlefield, where he was able to use guns, which would probably be his main way to attack.

Andrew Oikonny or Andross

Andrew might actually appear as a playable character. It certainly would be awesome, though if he doesn't, it be sweat to see him as an assist trophy. But rather than having his form that you see to the right, I'd ultimatley love to see Andross, the big face and hands boss that you see in most of the games.

Why I didn't choose...
*Peppy Hare - While he's by far my favorite Star Fox character, he's rather old and it'd be cruel to put him on the battlefield.
*Krystal - I'm sure she'll probably be a playable character, but if she's not then yeah, expect her to be an assist.
*ROB 64 - Certainly not the fighting type.
*Star Wolf team - There's a chance some of them might appear as playable characters... though I have no idea.

Others
*Mario character

No comments: