Thursday, August 16, 2007

Movie news

*Holy frick - Rumor has it that Mrs. Scientologist Katie Cruise may star as Wonder Woman. I don't know what I think of this rumor, but as people all over the net are saying - take this with a grain of salt.
*Roland Emmerich to direct remake of Fantastic Voyage for 20th Century Fox.
*Isle of the Dead remake announced, to be made by RKO.
*Say what? Edward Norton to be the... writer of the Hulk (he's also the star of the upcoming movie)?
*Live action The Jungle Book movie announced. Apparently has a $50 budget.
*On my way to Rochester, I was wondering to myself who the &$#% could play Thor in the upcoming movie... Well, as it turns out I couldn't think of anyone. However, two names have popped up all over sites that sound pretty go(o)d to me (I see what I did thar). Here they are - Wrestler turned actor Triple H and (the better choice) Kevin McKidd, the star of the movie 'Rome'. At first it just didn't seem right for Triple H to play as Thor, though that was until I saw this picture!

No comments: