Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nintendo news

I simply don't have the time to write a single post for all the news, so I'll just add all the Nintendo/Sony/Mircrosoft/Comics/etc... news in their own post... sorry!

*Power Rangers Super Legends announced for the Gamecube. Never seen the show, and the fact that this will appear on a dead console doesn't look good for the game.
*Cooking Mama 2 for the Nintendo DS and Wii will be released on November 15th... in Japan. Even though the game's release date hasn't been announced for America, it should be noted that while I've been gone it was officially announced for America, and has also been subtitled - Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends.
*Pretty much confirmed - Boogie sucks! Don't get it!
*Some details concerning Star Soldier R for Wii - Will include non stop action, classic controller support, and multi-shot weapon.
*Zoo Tycoon 2 to hit the Nintendo DS. The original on DS got mixed reviews for the DS, mostly average.
*Guitar Hero DS certainly coming...
*Madden '08 for Wii is, as expected, supposed to be pretty good. Gets an 8 from GS.
*Indoor Sports and Cabela's Monster Bass announced for Wii.
*Mother Brain will apparently reappear in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. For those who don't know - Mother Brain is the coolest Metroid character of all time... well, Samus is, but MB is pretty cool too!
*Nitrobike will be released in Europe in November of this year.

Also, I forgot to say in my previous post that I may be here for longer than I thought, but just about a day or so longer. Expect me to be back by Monday...

No comments: