Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Smash Bros. Update - Assist character: Devil


This is one I certainly didn't expect. If any character would appear in Brawl, I would've expected Tamagon (I think that's his name, right?), the green protagonist. The game is pretty much a clone of Pac-Man, though it had some of its own unique twists in there. The devil is obviously the antagonist to out assumingly amphibious friend.

The developers gave this assist chracter a move set that obviously wasn't present in the NES, or Famicom atleast (the game wasn't released in America) game. Apparently what he does is scrolls the screen so that panic will arise and people will start to fall off of it.

1 comment:

BB said...

Yeah I've never heard of this character or game and I owned the original nes, in latest smashbros updates there has been pokemontrainer, stickers, recovery moves and more announced, check out nintencoverage for more details whilst bentendo can't update his site.