Monday, August 27, 2007

Tomorrow morning expect some great Nintendo updates

First off, and probably most importantly - We'll be able to see the critic's reviews on Metroid Prime 3 (including IGN's). Second - A new Super Smash Bros. Brawl update as always! Let's hope that it's something good, say, like Ridley confirmed for Brawl in celebration of Corruption's US release date?

Also, once again I'm sorry for not updating so much today, though I guess it's better than nothing (I usually don't do anything on Sundays). Tomorrow I'll probably be free to do plenty of updates... including my search for plenty Corruption reviews!

I would stay up for both updates, though I'm exhausted and need some sleep (it's 12:10 here, I'll probably just read awhile in bead until I drift into sleep). Tomorrow morning I'll try to get up as early as possible to do the updates...

No comments: