Saturday, September 1, 2007

Where I've been...

Alright, yesterday I didn't post anything on my blog for a reason - I was down in the basement on my large screen TV with all the lights off playing Metroid Prime 3... A review will come up soon, though I've obvoiusly got to beat it first. It should also be noted that I was also updating a bit over at Nintendopedia.org, since they've promoted me...

I'll do my best to do some updates today, though it's really hard to stay away from Metroid at this time...

1 comment:

fuck you said...

Eh... Are you Ben? I have never seen you post... ts explains it.

Anyway, Sea Hobo is done, but I'm having trouble putting it on newgrounds. I'll tap the library and do it there...

Oh and sorry for leaving you in the cold like that. Busy, ya know, what with school and flash. Really Sorry.