Friday, July 27, 2007

ComicCon 2007 - New information regarding Lost

I think I could call myself a fan of the series. I've seem almost every episode, and even though last year started off with a bumpy start, it started to get better and better. While the fourth season doesn't start until next year in February, the creators are already giving information on what to expect.

*First off, it appears that Michael will be returning after, well, he left the island.
*The creators knew that flashbacks would start to become tedious to the viewers, so ye know what? They switched to flash-forwards (Gosh, that was one of the most confusing parts of my life when I saw the first flash-forward. I didn't know what the heck was going on!).
*Apparently, the episode last season which showed the flash-forward with Kate and Jack off the island was absolutely not the end of the show. He reveals that there's another chapter that takes place OFF the island rather than on it.
*Perrineau is going to appear on the show again, but rather than just being a guest star, she'll be a regular.
*It seems like Richard, one of the 'others' might not show up on the show as much anymore after being stared as a regular on CBS's cane.

No comments: