Friday, July 27, 2007

Comics to get this week!

Batman #666
The 666th comic in the Batman series is definitely a book to get. The concept of the book - Grant Morrison puts Batman in the future and makes him fight the anti-Christ. Obviously the reason they decided to bring this epic fight to this issue is mainly because 6 is an imperfect number and often refereed to as the devil (more commonly used though is 666, just like the perfect number - 7, is often times, possibly even more so than the standard one digit number, used as 777). I'll post a review of the book later on in the week, maybe tonight (because I've already got it).
Amazing Spider-Man #542
Here's another obvious one. The final issue in the "Back in Black" series is coming to an end with a battle against Kingpin and of course the webslinger himself. Be sure to pick this one up, and also, if you're able to find the Back in Black part 1 issue, tell me, I LOST MY FREAKIN ISSUE! Yes, that's right, I'm going nuts right now going through my house, though no such luck yet...

No comments: