Thursday, August 23, 2007

Register Brain Age 2 and get a rainbow colored Stylus set

A few years ago I remember Nintendo would give you an exclusive, pink colored stylus if you registered Kirby Canvas Curse. I got it, and while "babysitting" someone's kids, they chewed it all up, changed the launguage (from English to Japanese) and color (the girl changed it to pink... if she liked the color so much she should have respected my pink property) of my DS, and, oh yeah -scratched up my DS' screen. If you could guess, I never let them touch the blasted thing again, and when they asked where it was, I replied "I don't know, why don't you swim in the pool?"...

Well, Nintendo's now got a new deal that is seven times better than the previous deal - Nintendo will now give you seven, rainbow colored stylus' if you register Brain Age 2 over at Nintendo's official site...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These heaters are in order to provide maximum to
the human beings. At that point are many sweat heaters on an market that
unquestionably are thin and intended with a unattached rod with any kind of a reflector behind
this.

Look at my webpage :: infrared heaters energy usage