Saturday, August 4, 2007

Full SingStar '80s track list!

There are some amazing songs featured here. The one that really got my attention was Stand, which when I was a kid was my favorite song... I haven't heard that one in years!

Billy Ocean -- Caribbean Queen
Billy Joel -- Uptown Girl
Blondie -- Heart of Glass
Culture Club -- Do You Really Want to Hurt Me
Cyndi Lauper -- Time After Time
Dead or Alive -- You Spin Me Round
Dexy's Midnight Runners -- Come on Eileen
Duran Duran -- Rio
Erasure -- A little Respect
Europe -- The Final Countdown
A Flock of Seagulls -- I Ran
Foreigner -- I Want To Know What Love Is
Kim Wilde -- Kids in America
Madness -- Our House
Madonna -- Material Girl
Men At Work -- Who Can it Be Now
Nena -- 99 Red Balloons
The Pretenders -- Brass in Pocket
R.E.M. -- Stand
Run-D.M.C. -- It's Tricky
Simple Minds -- Don't You Forget About Me
Soft Cell -- Tainted Love
Squeeze -- Tempted
Starship -- We Built This City
Survivor -- Eye of the Tiger
Tears for Fears -- Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Thompson Twins -- Hold Me Now
Tina Turner -- The Best
Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take It
Wham -- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

No comments: