Friday, July 20, 2007

Final Harry Potter book released tonight at 12.

I've never in my life read a Harry Potter book. I've never wanted to, never thought of doing it, and I've never even bothered watching one of the movies, even if it were on TV. I don't really have any thing against the series, and if I did that'd be wierd seeing I know nothing of it, other than the fact that millions of people do, and millions of people are going to go crazy tonight once they see who will die (according to Rowling, there are two main characters who die).

Oddly, despite the fact that everything I previously said... I just NEED to know who dies, I really do. I've been waiting for this day, even though I don't know anything about him. I seriously think that this will be the day, or atleast tomorrow will be the day, when the internet will implode.

I trully am guessing that Harry Potter won't die. Why? I don't know, I just have that sneaking feeling that he just won't. I'm not going to say who I think will die... mainly because I really don't know any of the characters except Harry, red head boy, and girl... and some white haired old timer... Though if I had to guess, it'd be one of those characters! Alright, moving on...

No comments: