Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'll post a new review of Hairspray tonight.

In a few hours (well, sometime today, I don't really know when), I'll be seeing the new Hairspray film, and will thus write a review sometime today. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't been doing my daily features latley. Yesterday I went golfing and saw 'Hello Dolly!' with my family, which happend to be an hour away from my town (I was gone for like, 7 hours total yesterday, maybe even longer). While they were both fun, I swear I feel like I broke my neck while golfing, and going out of town to see a musical which happend to be outside as well didn't help my acking (is that how you spell it?) neck!

Anyway, I'm hoping I'll be able to have an enjoyable time at the movie sometime today, and I'm also hoping I'll be able to dine at Olive Garden or Red Robin, as either one of those sounds delish right now.

Alright, enjoy the day, read your Harry Potter, play your VC version of Paper Mario, and go out and see HAIRSPRAY!!!

After this week, I think I'll hold out on watching and seeing musicals for a few months. But, wait, oh, I forgot, my family wants to see some dancing show too in two weeks... man, I've got to bring my Nintendo DS, I don't think I'll be able to take any more of these...

No comments: