Friday, July 20, 2007

New movies this week!


In all there are two major motion pictures this week, only one of which is supposed to be any good. Other than that, though, there are some lesser known movies that are raking in some good review scores from multiple critics.

*Hairspray (rated PG) - The only movie I'm seeing this week, and the one that's supposed to be really good. I'm sure you may've seen or atleast heard of the movie which was released a good 16 years ago, though the thing about that film is the fact that it wasn't a musical, and the new movie is (songs taken from the 2002 broadway musical). Once I see it, I'll post up a review.

*I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (rated PG-13) - Bleck, I knew this film would be a stinker. It stars Adam Sandler and Kevin James as they pretend they're a gay couple despite the fact that they're *gasp* straight! Yah, this one is a film to pass!

Other Movies

*Your Mommy Kills Animals (rated R)
*Sunshine (rated R)
*Cashback (rated R)
*Goya's Ghosts (rated R)
*Falling for Grace (rated PG-13)
*Prisoner (not rated)
*Live-In Maid (not rated)
*Scrap Heaven (not rated)

No comments: